ABOUT OUR MATS
A thousand temples eco luxe yoga mats are like no other.
Lavishly dense for absolute comfort and support, while providing stability & a responsive grip, your eco luxe yoga mat will improve your yoga practice, reduce the risk of injury, and have you floating on cloud nine.
Our design provides the sweaty grip of a towel, and the cushioning of a yoga mat.
The patented hardworking absorbent suede top uses supergrip technology, to reduce slipping, and is buttery soft to the touch. And if that wasn’t enough, it’s also made from recycled water bottles.
The base is 100% biodegradable natural tree rubber, free from nasty chemicals like latex, PVC, chlorine, silicone, toxic glue and phthalates, and is bonded to the delicious suede top using a clever heat bonding process.
Perfect for all yoga, including Bikram and hot yoga practice, your a thousand temples eco luxe mat is also great for a vinyasa flow, ashtunga, yin yoga, pilates, meditation, and general exercise classes. Unlike other mats, which become slippery as you sweat, a thousand temples eco luxe mats grip better the more you sweat! You can lightly spray the mat with water before practice for improved grip.
Our exclusive designs are printed using natural inks that will not run or fade, to put a smile on your face and keeping Mother Nature happy too.
Features of our fabulous eco luxe yoga mats include:
- 100% biodegradable natural tree rubber base
- Soft microfibre vegan suede top made from recycled water bottles
- Super grip, non-slip, cushion support
- Suitable for all levels of yoga
- 173 x 61cm, 3.2kg, 5mm thick
- Carry/stretch strap included
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable, recyclable
- Printed with water based inks
- Free from latex, PVC, silicone, phthalates, chlorine
How to care for your eco luxe yoga mat:
- Hand wash or delicate machine wash in cold water
- Wash as separate
- Once washed roll and squeeze to remove excess water
- Hang to air dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not machine dry